Saturday, August 21, 2010

The countdown continues, 37 days...

37...some countries count this (37 hrs) as a full-work week.

37 ... number of skeletal muscles that move the human hand.

37...normal human body temperature in Celsius.

  As the trip gets closer and closer we are getting more excited. Sometimes the small details on the ride are aggravating to deal with but we are taking everything in stride and enjoying as much as we can. Even though we prepare as best we know how from sleeping arrangments to fund-raising, getting shirts printed, handout cards we are all together on one thing, we want to share our passion for Jesus with people.
   We aren't sure how people will accept our message or if we will be able to talk to anybody (some of these towns we go through are pretty small) but we are going to pedal and try! I definitely understand the responsibility of preparing all the details but recently I've been more overwhelmed with sharing the story of Jesus. I believe if I keep that in the forefront of my mind and vision then the details will seem so much more important. The importance comes from the fact that if the details don't get done then the message won't be heard. 

Christ owns me, so I owe Christ to the world


Running: 26 miles
Biking: 25 miles
Stairs: 300 flights (workout got to monotonous, had to change it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment